Please allow 1-2 business days for your order to be processed.
shipping rate depends on your location:
- UK Standard rate £10, 3-5 working days.
- UK Express rate £15, 1-2 working days.
- EU Standard rate £20, 3-7 working days.
- EU Express rate £30, 1-3 working days.
- International Standard rate £30, within 15 working days.
- International Express rate £50, 3-7 working days.
Tax and Duties
Delivery duties are included in the item price when shipping to all EU countries plus USA, Canada, China Mainland, Australia, New Zealand, Israel, Puerto Rico, Switzerland, Singapore, Republic Of Korea, Kuwait, Mexico, Qatar, India, Norway, Saudi Arabia, Taiwan Region, Thailand, U.A.E., Japan, Brazil, Guernsey, Isle of Man, Jersey, San Marino, Colombia, Chile, Argentina, Egypt, Lebanon, Hong Kong SAR, the Canary Islands and Bahrain. All import duties are included in your order – the price you see is the price you pay.
RETURNS POLICY & PROCESS
Lab Store London offers returns/exchanges within 10 days of the date that order item was delivered. Specially ordered items are not subject to returns/refunds/exchanges.
Please contact us within 10 days of the date that order item was delivered, we will accept the return request as long as our staff receives an email regarding the return within 10 days, and the returning goods must comply to our returns policy. After our confirmation, please send the goods back to us.
*our staff can also help you to arrange the return-shipping, the cost of return-shipping will be cover by the customer.
*Customers must pay for the return shipping cost.
Please send us an email or use the contact form to contact us. Our customer service will answer your request within 3 working days.
Returned items must comply with our returns policy:
- Items must be returned unworn, undamaged and unused, with all tags attached as original and the original packaging included.
- Footwear and accessories must be returned with the original branded boxes and dust bags, where provided, and placed inside a protective outer box for shipping.
- When trying on footwear, please take care not to mark the soles or damage the shoe box.
- Beauty and cosmetic products must be returned unopened and unused, with the seals of any packaging still intact.
- Hosiery, lingerie and swimwear items must be returned with the hygiene seals attached and in unopened and undamaged product packaging, where applicable.
- Lingerie and swimwear must only be tried on over your own undergarments. We will not accept any returns that have been worn or are soiled.
- Jewellery must be returned in the same condition it arrived in, including all branded packaging and documents provided with it.
- Where possible, any designer packaging such as authenticity cards, dust bags and leather tags must also be returned as they are considered part of the product.
- Please note that all products which are considered HAZMAT (i.e. perfume/ nail polish/ aerosol/ lotion/scented oils) are non-returnable and cannot be refunded
- Please take care when trying on your purchases and return them in the same condition you received them.
- We do NOT accept deliveries by Royal Mail and UPS.
- Any returns that do not meet our policy will not be accepted.
If you processed your order through guest checkout please contact our friendly Customer Service to start your return.
Once your return has been received and accepted, your refund will be completed via the original payment method, excluding the shipping cost. We’ll keep you updated every step of the way. You can follow the return of your package with our carrier using the tracking number on your Returns Label.
If you choose, we can issue your refund as a credit.
It is our aim that every item arrives in great condition and we hope you’re always thrilled with your purchase. If you receive an item in a flawed or damaged condition, or if it doesn’t quite match the description on site, please advise Customer Service as soon as possible. We will arrange a return and process a full refund for the defective item.
updated 18th April 2020